Great new machinama of the Storm in a Tea Cup multimedia experience has been filmed and edited by artist, Christine Montgomery. This is what SL art is supposed to be all about.
- Collaborative: Original music composed by Christine Montgomery collaborating with Photographer R0bin Helsinki
- 3-Dimensional: Constructed environment built from Second Life prims (primitive shapes)
- Fluid: Avatars moved through the space. Two experiences were not the same.
- Immersive: Comments about feeling sea-sick, or startled by sounds and motion were indicators that participants were fully involved.
- Interactive: Avatars board a vehicle, move through space, and interact with the environment
- Social: Best shared in a group of people, the various impressions of the art, inner thoughts were shared by all groups that participated in the experience.
- Not possible in real life: Aspects of this work were totally impossible to duplicate in real life.